Monday, May 5, 2008

A Week in Northern Arizona

During the last week of March 2008 my parents and I visited Sedona, Flagstaff, and Grand Canyon South Rim. We saw quite a lot and had a very good time. I have plenty to say but time right now is against me as I hustle to ensure I am completely ready for The Great Outdoors Challenge. I am going to settle for merely sharing this three-part travelogue videos I have put together. The videos can be viewed in high definition if you have a fast enough connection to do so (click the button that says "HD" in it). If your connection is on the slower side of high-speed, less than 3Mbps, you'll probably notice some jerkiness in the video. Just pause the video and let it load in more and watch it then. Better yet, join Vimeo and then you can download the original videos, like podcasts, and watch it at your leisure. Personally I think they look best in full-screen mode with the scaling off but they show pretty well with scaling on too. Have fun.


Part 1: 3 Days In Sedona from Ken Knight on Vimeo.


Part 2: 36 Hours at the Grand Canyon from Ken Knight on Vimeo.


Part 3: A Day in Flagstaff from Ken Knight on Vimeo.

No comments: