Thursday, August 6, 2009

Have You Seen Me

As many of you know I was lost off the Appalachian Trail at the end of last April. I ended up being lost for a week. This is not about the incident itself. A lot can be said about how that happened but this is not the place for that. 

Upon my return friends through a Lost and Found party for me and Ron and Anita gave me this milk carton. While I believe the initial idea may have been Ron's it was Anita who pulled it all together. I think this shows the creative desire of people in a wonderful way. It provides a release of emotion that is healthy for the creator and for all those who see it.

I was, as many of you know, touched by all the people who came down to help in the search for me. I also was quite happy, even if it was a bit of a tease in some ways, to receive this milk carton along with the feelings that inspired its creation. I do believe that being able to come home to welcoming friends and family was a very good thing for me.


Milk Carton Ken


Enjoy!

Posted via email from Ken Knight's posterous

No comments: