Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New video of what I did last weekend

As some of you know I spent last weekend with a group of other people in the western part of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan building a new side trail off of the North Country Trail. 17 people worked for a handful of hours constructing the half-mile trail from the Highbanks Lake Campground to the NCT on what was probably a nearly ideal day to do such work. I had the opportunity to shoot video during the day and the results of that effort can now be seen if you use the player below. If you have a reasonably quick internet connect I encourage you to view the movie in its full 720p HD glory. I hope you enjoy it. 




Making a Difference: Building New Trail from Ken Knight on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi Ken... nice video. I embedded it on the new northcountrytrailnews.blogspot.com blog, and linked through to send readers here for more of your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Your video is awesome. I absolutely will be visiting the area this summer for sure. Ken,I have been following your website since I read your journal for the Hoist Lakes Foot travel area in 2002. I think its cool that you go back there in the winter time. Mike from Brownstown Township Mi.