Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Video: Tahquamenon falls and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore - May 2019

Video: Tahquamenon falls and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore - May 2019

Photo  taken May 24 2019 at 11:42

At the Au Sable Visitor Center: Joni, Andy, Clark, and Ken.

--May 24 2019 at 11:42. Munising, MI, United States

Join me, Andy, Clark, and Joni as we hike from Au Sable Falls to Sand Point along the lakeshore Trail in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you aren’t going to see us setting up camp or cooking our meals (though had I been filming when Andy tried to toss me a stick of birch and had it plop neatly into my just built trail pizza you would likely laugh as much as we did - after all what else could we do). You will, I hope, get a fine sense of what can make places in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula special.

Later this week (ending June 9( an audio podcast will be released that includes additional content. I will also post several more phtos and perhaps some additional thoughts.



No comments: